Clean Harbors in Norwell, MA is looking for an HCM based Techno-Functional Analyst to join our safety conscious team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Document and communicate/translate requirements to the Oracle team, other IT teams, and stakeholders as required.
- Understand Oracle Cloud functionality and processes in order to conduct fit/gap analysis and present functionality options to business and IT stakeholders.
- Complete mapping specifications for related deliverables working with Functional Business Analysts.
- Work with technical resources to communicate requirements, understand design options, present pros/cons, and determined level of effort to Functional Business Analysts and other stakeholders.
- Own functional specifications for system configuration, reports, integrations, and extensions.
- Ensure changes and updates are fully documented and vetted in a pre-production environment for any new applications or changes within an application.
- Understand support requirements for new and existing functionality and provide knowledge transfer to support resources.
- Troubleshoot system issues and provide direction on resolution to support team and other stakeholders.
- Analysis of solution impact to system performance, security and access, data and reporting, and downstream impacts (integrations, extensions).
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle Cloud functionality in Oracle HR is a must, as well as Recruitment, Self Service, Workflow/BPM, Training and/or Performance Management.
- Good communication skills, including technical writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive solutions to completion and build consensus across IT teams and with Functional Business Analysts.
- Ability to problem solve and work with appropriate methodologies (Agile, waterfall, etc.), prepare detailed requirements documents, test plans, and process documentation and capable of understanding and communicating functional specifications, user stories, and related documentation to IT teams.
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development, and process flow diagrams.
- Open minded and willingness to understand new technology and tools.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
“2022 Top Company For Women To Work For in Transportation”