HPC-Industrial powered by Clean Harbors in Canal Fulton, OH is IMMEDIATELY HIRING LDAR Monitoring Technician to work at a local customer facility. This is a full-time position and a great opportunity. Our LDAR Monitoring Technicians use an analyzer and an electronic data recorder to accurately monitor components on an assigned route within an industrial facility. The Monitoring Technician is also responsible for calibrating equipment to ensure optimum performance of the analyzer, as well as identify leads and process leak tags.
Why work for HPC Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Paid training
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Demonstrates initiative, planning work and carrying out tasks without detailed instructions; makes constructive suggestions; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance and undertakes additional responsibilities.
- Must possess the ability to use a portable analyzer and electronic data collector.
- Ability to analyze data, evaluate situations and identify problems or opportunities, including likely causes.
- Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers' needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and be open to considering new approaches to solving problems and work processes.
- Ability to develop factual, logical courses of action, considering resources, constraints, and company values.
- Responsible for monitoring components in an industrial environment to detect emissions from process equipment.
- Performs monitoring activities for an assigned route within a prescribed period, ensuring all components are accurately monitored and reported.
- Responsible for calibrating equipment to ensure optimum performance. Makes minor mechanical adjustments when situations arise.
- Identifies leaks and processes leak tags
- Completes daily upload of monitoring activity to the customer database and completes daily emissions monitoring reports– must have basic computer knowledge.
- Communicate daily equipment changes with office personnel
- Communicate/Coordinate with plant personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Have a TWIC card or the ability to obtain a TWIC card
What does it take to work for HPC Industrial?
- Ability to handle extensive company paid travel
- Valid driver license
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability to work well in a team environment is critical
- Pass a drug test and background check
- Strong communication (written, verbal and listening) and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in chemical plants or refineries is helpful, but not necessary.
- Must be willing/able to work at moderate to high levels of physical exertion for extended periods.
- Must be willing/able to work in inclement weather conditions (extreme heat/cold).
- Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends when necessary.
- Mechanical aptitude and problem-solving abilities a plus.
40-years of sustainability in action. At HPC Industrial, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. HPC Industrial is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, HPC Industrial is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. HPC Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.