Our facility based out of Independence, MO is hiring Drivers. As an Class A or B Route Driver you will be responsible for picking up waste oil at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies. You may operate a Class B Tanker Truck or Box Truck.
Why work for Clean Harbors
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Great work life balance!
- Competitive base salary plus commissions;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth engagement and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Promote and up-sell at customer locations and generate new clients/leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B or A CDL required.
- Must have strong phone and computer skills
- Previous route sales background preferred;
- Previous customer service background is required;
- PLEASE SUBMIT AT LEAST 10 YEARS OF WORK HISTORY ON APPLICATION OR RESUME