Entry Level Warehouse Associate-- $2000 Sign on Bonus!!
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Browning, IL, United States
Date Posted: Nov 28, 2022
Category: Facility Technicians
Job ID: 113662
**** $2000 SIGN ON BONUS ****
Our Oil Filter Recyclers is looking for an overnight Entry Level Warehouse Technician (8:00PM-6:00AM) to join the team, working in bulk filter recycling department. This position is responsible for processing used oil filters efficiently and safely while achieving production targets.
Location: This facility is located:
16 Miles Soutwest of Havana, IL,
25 Miles Northwest of Beardstown, IL
10 Miles North East of Astoria,IL
Why work for OFR?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages; and day shift schedule! No weekend work!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with a company match;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
Process used oil filters (bulk and drum)
Unload bulk filter trailers (material handling, sorting, not shreddable absorbent material – 80% of their shift every day).
- General Housekeeping working with overnight team of 3-4.
What does it take to work for OFR?
- No experience necessary!
- Motivated individual willing to learn.
- All on the job training (PAID!)
Join our team today!
To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.