Our Route Driver Class B CDL / Hazmat & Tanker / Material Handler will perform duties associated with working outside year-round in all types of weather. Our Divers will drive an average of 75% of the time and will work 25% of the time working as a Material Handler
. Key Responsibilities:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Must have a Class B CDL with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
- Ability to use a mobile computer
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
•Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
•Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
•Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
•Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.