Our Ashland, KY branch is hiring an experienced Centrifuge Operator. The operator will work operating centrifuges, pumps, filter presses and the associated equipment.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Operates a forklift when necessary. Responsible for performing and documenting daily safety check prior to operation.
- Is proficient in centrifuge, filter press and pump operation.
- Assists in transferring materials that will be processed by the site.
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit.
- Assures Unit has daily maintenance performed and communicates any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon discovery.
- Assures Unit is never operated in an unsafe manner or in a manner which is not consistent with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking, movements and other pertinent record keeping requirements.
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the HPC-Industrial business.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of experience in operations environment.
- DOT Training. Forklift training preferred.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts, including evenings.
- Must be able to travel 100% of the time.
- Demonstrates complete proficiency in treatment operations.
- Knowledge of CHI systems.
- Operational experience with Centrifuge, Beltpress, Filterpress and Dredge work strongly desired.
40-years of sustainability in action. HPC-Industrial powered by Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.