HPC-Industrial in Morris, IL is looking for a Valve Repair Supervisor to join our safety conscious team! The Valve Repair Supervisor is responsible for performance of repairs using various techniques and equipment and is the lead on assigned projects. Supervisor is responsible leading field operations. Must be able to assess an active leak, look at field work and determine a means of repair, coordinate plan of repair to client and area management. Must know different types of sealant and compatibility, composite materials, and conversate with engineering to design enclosures. Ensures compliance with all Company policies/procedures and maintains/improves good customer relations by providing quality, timely work.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Plant/Industrial environment (oil and gas)
LOCATION OF WORK: Morris, IL
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to and in strict accordance with HPC Policies, Practices, and procedures.
- Performs on-line repairs on client work sites.
- May perform advanced repairs such as fabrication, measuring and installation.
- Records repair information.
- Obtains the proper work permits for performance of work
- Completes daily reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assists in maintaining customer requirements and satisfaction while ensuring company standards are met.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts and submits to designated management.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Demonstrates initiative, planning work and carrying out tasks without detailed instructions; makes constructive suggestions; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance and undertakes additional responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt, slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask and escape pack and a hard hat.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity and subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust, chemical and environmental, fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- 5+ years of leak sealing, pipe fitting or valve repair
- Interstate Travel is required.
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in service line.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Technical school or relevant training preferred
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.