Clean Harbors in Norwell, MA is looking for a Claims Specialist to join our Team! The Claims Specialist processes and manages all Workers Compensation claims on behalf of Clean Harbors.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prompt review, reporting and management of claims arising out of Workers Compensation losses. This includes completing and submitting all required employer reports of injury on behalf of the organization
- Work with local Health & Safety and Branch Managers to assist in the process of returning injured employees to meaningful modified work. The Claims Specialist assesses cases or tasks to facilitate return of ill/injured persons to productive lifestyles in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner
- Determine whether various claims will be handled by the Insurance Carrier or handled in-house
- Maintain accurate claim file records on each case including assessment, goals, barriers, and claim cost summarization
- Proficient investigation, evaluation and negotiation of claims
- Utilize Risk Management System to track all claims
- Maintain effective diary system and document claim file activities
- Manage open claim file inventory to ensure timely resolution of cases
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Perform administrative functions such as filing, check requests, payment/expense tracking
- Provide reports utilizing Risk Management Information Systems as needed
- Verifies that all claims are properly reserved at all times
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ years’ experience Claims Management experience
- Proficient in ESIS and Sedgwick RMIS systems for generating reports
- Negotiation skills for claims settlement process
- Working knowledge of internal financial reporting
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.