This job posting is no longer active.
Location: El Dorado, AR, United States
Date Posted: Sep 26, 2022
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 116714
HPC Industrial is looking for a Shop Foreman. The Shop Technician position will be responsible for proper maintenance and troubleshooting of all HydroChemPSC equipment. This position must adhere to preventive maintenance procedures and accurately document all required elements of work. He will also work in the field to execute specialty jobs and help with onsite training for branch personnel.
* Vocational/Technical degree with training emphasis in mechanics
* 3-7 years of mechanical experience.
* Pneumatic and/or hydraulic experience a plus.
* Welding/fabrication a plus.
* Must qualify for and obtain a Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC).
* Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
* DOT/CDL license a plus.
* Must have a good positive attitude and come across to our branches as a solution under all circumstances.
* Clean, service and repair hydroblast tooling.
* Safely load/unload field equipment trucks with proper tooling.
* Travel to HydroChemPSC and customer sites as needed to work as a field technician. Travel
* approximately 50%.
* Unbillable shop time will be limited to 40 hour work weeks in most cases.
* Help with training of branch personnel Working Environment:
* Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, reach and move about the facility.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.