HPC-Industrial in Rosemount, MN is looking for a Site Administrator/Data Controller to join their safety conscious team! The Site Administrator/Data Controller provides clerical and administrative support to the Field Supervisor at an assigned customer facility. The Site Administrator/Data Controller ensures that billing/job information is properly submitted via the company’s online billing system and ensures the timely processing of weekly payroll. The Site Administrator/Data Controller also provides maintains information concerning leak repairs, component testing, etc., and assists the Field Supervisor with QA/QC issues, ensuring all components are checked/rechecked within the prescribed time frames.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Plant and Office Environment
LOCATION OF WORK: Rosemount, MN
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Works closely with the Field Supervisor to ensure that billing/job information is submitted timely and accurately via the company’s online billing system.
- Updates employee time sheets and job sheets on a daily basis ensuring all data is accurate.
- Ensures the timely processing of weekly payroll and other administrative functions.
- Creates new KPI and time sheets for technicians on a weekly basis, allowing Technicians to record notes regarding components monitored daily, and hours worked.
- Prints open leak report on a daily basis ensuring any notes and notification numbers are properly carried over, and highlighting any components (open leaks) due for repair. Sends timely notifications to maintenance to repair components, ensuring all such components are repaired within the prescribed time frame.
- Enters leak repairs completed from on-site leak repair, ensuring such repairs are properly reflected for the customer.
- Updates electronic calibration spread sheet, ensuring analyzers are properly calibrated according to required specifications.
- Runs Technician route reports and assists Field Supervisor in reviewing for anomalies, ensuring any components are rechecked if such anomalies exist.
- Assists Field Supervisor with QA/QC monitoring data, ensuring no components are missed (rechecks or first attempts).
- May build and assign routes based on the monitoring schedule/database.
- Updates Technician performance graphs for weekly meeting.
- Maintains notification log ensuring all information is up to date.
- Performs ad hoc reports regarding various activities such as components monitored, calibration reports, etc., on a monthly/qtrly or semiannual basis at the request of the client
- Assists Field Supervisor in verifying all monthly items are complete (rechecks, added valves, DORs, pumps, etc.)
- Organizes and maintains file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Some college accounting and business courses preferred
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- 5 or more years of clerical experience that may includes accounting and bookkeeping.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); and Outlook.
- Prior working knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.
- Accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Must be extremely organized, detailed oriented, and have strong customer relations skills.
- Must have ability to multitask and work independently to meet deadlines.
- Computer background working with Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word and Office a must.
- This position requires minimal overnight travel.
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.