Our Class B Field Service Drivers in Spokane, WA performs duties associated with Emergency Spill Response.
Projects include industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning, etc.
Schedule is primarily during the day, but is project based. Flexibility is required and on call availability for emergency situations.
**$5,000 sign on bonus for those that meet CDL requirements **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages with room to grow
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs driving duties associated with industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch)
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Emergency field response / Project based work
- Location operates 24 /7
- Will have work Monday – Friday with start time based on project assignment for that day
- Will receive schedule one day in advance
- Must be able to work additional hours that include evenings, weekends, holidays as EMERGENCIES CANNOT BE PREDICTED
- Driver will be asked to also do manual labor
- Must have CDL B in place
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements preferred or willing to secure within 60 days of hire
- MUST be able to drive manual transmission
- Must be reliable and on time for work
- Other duties as assigned by management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL required
- The ability to obtain Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements;
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.