The Corporate Account Support Rep is primarily responsible for the execution of all phases of the contract lifecycle for various corporate accounts, including managing contract pricing, pricing conditions, ensuring proper links occur within company systems, and generating customer reports.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner.
- Administer the customer’s contract ensuring proper signatures are in place, documents are filed correctly, and distributed to all appropriate parties.
- Will bridge the gap between customer vendor management platforms and internal order management systems.
- Ensure the contract pricing rates follow contractual agreements and are properly set up in company systems, working closely with contract pricing and the Price Improvement Team (PIT) personnel, when price increases are initiated, and new waste-streams are added to our rate tables.
- Review quote language and rates to ensure that contract agreements are followed; Ensure pricing additions made to the system have Corporate Account Manager approval;
- Serve as the customer contact for all e-procurement system inquiries; Work with the local sales team to ensure that purchase orders are updated correctly in the system, when purchase orders are received;
- Administer report generation for all assigned accounts according to the set schedule or request.
- Act as the central point of contact for corporate clients requiring centralized management;
- Work with local customer service and sales teams to ensure the customer’s contract is being adhered to especially with regards to pricing;
- Supports the Corporate Account Manager (CAM) on customer deliverables, special projects, and problem resolution.
- Support Vertical Vice Presidents with customer requests and contract management on Vertical Accounts unassigned to CAMs;
- Work with Collectors, CAM and local Account Management on receivable issues.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in environmental science or other business field preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service, data analysis or supply chain management.
- Experience in customer relationship management systems (CRM) such as Salesforce
- Familiarity with 3rd party order management platforms (i.e. Verisae, Service Channel, EBuy) preferredAdvanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience analyzing large data sets and communicating results
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.