In a new and very exciting role for the Clean Harbors organization, the role of the Recruiting Program Manager, internally called Talent Consultant, will be to build and manage a world-class technical school, trade school, and college recruiting strategy, as well as outreach programs necessary to deliver a pipeline of diverse talent for Clean Harbors. You will partner with the Talent Acquisition teams, HR, and the business functions to develop, share and implement consistent best practices, processes, and tools.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Develops and maintains relationships with early-talent candidate sources to establish a long-term pipeline of critical talent.
- Partners with internal talent consultants, HRBPs, functional leaders, and partnership organization stakeholders to execute recruiting activities in support of the overall recruiting strategy.
- Assists recruiting management in setting the campus strategy for the identification and recruitment of early talent.
- Communicates and establishes program-related sourcing timelines and hiring deadlines for each talent acquisition program.
- Leads program management for early career hiring events.
- Works directly in a training capacity to educating the company on ways to engage early-career candidates.
- Manages and leads the calendar of events and strategy to diversify our talent pipeline.
- Develops and executes process to create and organize early-career branded collateral. Makes recommendations on the graphics and design objectives to our communications and marketing teams.
- Builds reports to track the programs progress and assess where adjustments need to be implemented to improve program effectiveness.
- Other projects as assigned by the leadership team.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3 or more years of recruiting experience or 1+ years leading recruiting programs.
- Strong understanding of transportation and logistics preferred
- Must have strong, interpersonal skills and ability to connect with candidates at all levels.
- Knowledge of computer, tablet, and smartphone technologies required
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and documentation/record keeping skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment required
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time by car, plane, or train, overnight as required.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn employment laws and hiring practices required.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.