Clean Harbors Norwell, MA is looking for a Sales Program Manager. The Sales Program Manager is responsible for running special sales programs designed to generate new business revenue; researches and analyzes the opportunity value; works with the direct sales teams and their leaders to drive results; and ensures program success.
- Manage the SSR Opportunity sales program by organizing, prioritizing, and establishing relationships with the field sales team and their managers to expedite follow up and sales execution.
- Create dashboards and reports to opportunity importance, track follow up, accelerate field sales activities, and increase revenue results.
- Design and build a strong sales process and cadence for each sales team to utilize. This includes helping to develop new sales strategies, focus the team on new processes, and build datasets to support the team in delivering against monthly individual and company objectives.
- Drive results through a well-thought-out and practiced outreach structure and accountability.
- Create a result-oriented and rewarding environment and culture that enables the field sales team to thrive
- Own and present monthly outbound program performance metrics and KPIs, by individual, branch, LOB, etc.
- Perform monthly activity audits and performance reviews to hold each field salesperson accountable for their activity and results.
- Work with Marketing to expand an outreach program that enhances field sales efforts.
- Work with Sales Ops to develop new reports and analytics to support meeting revenue targets and improved win rates.
- Previous experience with Sales and program/campaign management. 1-3 years prior experience in a key influencer role with a proven track record of success and achievement.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales strategies, techniques, processes, and measurements that have contributed to your prior success as a Sales Program/Campaign Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when working with internal teams and customers.
- Self-starter who is driven to exceed targets.
- Excited about working in a matrix environment with field sales teams and charting a plan that leads to repeatable success.
- Understands how to create a team environment which includes sharing best practices with others while also asking for help when needed.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills, ability to create and execute a sales business plan;
- Team building skills, candidate will have to build the team, train and develop the team;
- Demonstrated ability to attract new customers;
- Ability to think strategically and make sound business decisions;
- Computer skills and familiarity with common CRM and sales-related business software;
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred;
- 3+ years of related work experience;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.