HPC-Industrial in St. Paul, MN is looking for a Field Technician to work at a customer location in St. Paul, MN and to join their safety conscious team! This team member is responsible for the successful execution of setting up and assisting with water treatment systems, pipeline hydrostatic testing and various other responsibilities. The Field Technician serves as representative of HPC-Industrial in creating a continuous working relationship with clients/customers.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Field (local customer facility)
WORK SCHEDULE: Mon – Fri (1st First Shift)
POSITION LOCATED IN: St. Paul, MN
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DISA DRUG SCREEN/HAIR FOLLICLE TO BE CONSIDERED
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for project adherence for safety, compliance with Federal and State regulations and corporate policies;
- Must show ability to take full responsibility for all facets of assignments;
- Provides technical support for customers when required;
- Enforce the policies and procedures as it relates to Health & Safety;
- Adheres to and ensures constant compliance with Health & Safety Compliance and regulations;
- Travel to and from project sites; Position is on-call traveling technician;
- While home, still responsible for on-call assignments.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- High School diploma or equivalent (required);
- Clean motor vehicle record/driving record;
- Must be able to pass a fit test;
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills a must;
- TWIC card REQUIRED.
- HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.