$5000 Sign On Bonus
We are seeking a Lead Hand Mechanic in our Newark, CA location. You must be familiar with DOT/OOS and as a Lead Mechanic you will be responsible for performing a wide variety of repairs and preventative maintenance on all company units in the Safety-Kleen refinery including pumps, motors, and gearboxes. This position offers guaranteed 40 hours a week as well as the opportunity for overtime. Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday Hours 6 am - 2:30 pm.
Why work for Clean Harbors?:
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages DOE as well as weekly overtime opportunity if needed
- 401k with company matching component
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Equipment repair on refinery equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance on refinery equipment.
- Troubleshooting on rotary equipment such as pumps, compressors, gearboxes/reducers, and heat exchangers.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1+ years mechanical aptitude required
- Previous experience working in a refinery or like environment would be a plus
- Mechanical certifications a plus
- Knowledge of cutting and welding a plus
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.