Location: Reserve, LA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2022
Job ID: 116245
Under direct supervision, the Chemical Cleaning Technician is repsonsible for completing appropriate paperwork and safely operating necessary equipment on jobs requiring Chemical Cleaning technology for maintenance and turnarounds at client's site in accordance with client and business requirements and HPC Industrial company policies, practices and procedures.
* High school diploma of equivalent
Skills and experience:
* 0-2 years related experience
* CDL License preferred
* Ability to conform to work hours
* Ability to complete all paperwork
* Safe Operation of all equipment and tasks that make up service line job processes
* Must provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
* Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working.
* Operates all necessary equipment in the chemical cleaning service line in accordance with operation training and guidelines and safety procedures.
* Performs job set up tasks
* Performs maintenance when required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.. Working Environment:
* Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and paper mills, etc. ESSENTIAL ABILITIES AND WORKING CONDITIONS Environmental Demands Please place a check mark in the appropriate box to indicate the physical and mental demands of this position: (Modifications may be made to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.)