Clean Harbors is looking for a Drilling Operations Manager to join their safety conscious team.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always.
- Responsible for P&L of the Exploration Services group in Carencro LA.
- Emphasize productivity, profit and loss, health & safety, compliance, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that each Drilling project has an operating plan and that field personnel follow it.
- Onsite supervision, training and mentoring of field supervisors, foremen and mechanics.
- Assist in hiring and training to ensure quality and safety of field personnel
- Develop new business, maintains existing customer relations, and provides technical assistance to customers as follow-up.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- Occasional overnight travel is required
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of various types of drilling equipment (i.e., track drills, buggy drills, heli-portable drills)
- Marsh and swamp experience required
- 3+ years’ Supervisory or management experience in seismic field service operations specific to shot-hole drilling
- Knowledge of Federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to shot -hole drilling
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.