***$5000 SIGN ON BONUS***
Clean Harbors Bartow, FL Maintenance Hub is hiring for a Diesel Mechanic. You will be responsible for conducting routine maintenance and repair on our company fleet, which includes both heavy and light duty vehicles. Day to day consist of working on drive lines, transmissions, suspensions, clutches, air brakes, and any other maintenance needed.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Successful candidates will have:
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- 1+ years of experience working on Diesel Trucks
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment and vehicles
- The ability to disassemble trucks and repair components
- The ability to inspect diagnose and repair electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems
- The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Diesel Engines, Differentials, Transmissions, Clutches, Drive Shafts, PTO’s and Pumps
- Experience welding or fabricating parts a plus
- Proficiency in electronic work orders
- Computer skills required
- Ability to drive company vehicle
- Hours: Full-Time Day Shift Position Monday- Friday (overtime and Saturdays available)
Join our team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.