This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Stockton, CA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2022
Category: Branch & Regional Management
Job ID: 116305
HydroChemPSC is looking for a Branch Manager to join their safety conscious Utilities team! This person will communicate with the HydroChemPSC Site Operations Managers to ensure we have a clear priority, scope and communicated understanding of the required work as well as the resources required and committed for execution of the specific workscope.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the branch. Plans, leads, organizes, and controls/coordinates all operations of the branch to include but not limited to personnel, equipment, and financial objectives. Will strive to maintain a good customer relationship by providing timely, quality service that is safer, faster, and better.
* B.S. degree in business and/or technical discipline or equivalent experience
Skills and experience:
* Five plus (5+) years of experience in management/supervisory position within the industrial cleaning industry.
* Working knowledge of company specific equipment and applications.
* Must possess excellent communication and human relations skills.
* Must possess good PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
* Ensures that all personnel adhere to the Company’s primary purpose, i.e. keen focus on the problems, issues and concerns of our customers, employees and owner and how to bring a value-added contribution to each.
* Ensures that all personnel adhere to the Company’s operational, ethical, standards of conduct, safety, EEO, health and environmental policies and procedures.
* Ensure all personnel adhere to the Company’s priorities, i.e. SAFETY and SERVICE QUALITY. Develops/maintains excellent customer relations to ensure the prompt resolution of customer complaints to achieve long-term customer satisfaction.
* Manages annual operating budget and establishes necessary controls to meet financial objectives.
* Maintains a preventative maintenance program to ensure the proper upkeep, optimum performance, dependability, and long-term use of all company equipment.
* Selects, develops, trains, motivates, counsels and appraises direct reports.
* Essential duties continued:
* Administers the disciplinary process in a fair and equitable manner while addressing safety, attendance, conduct and performance issues.
* Meets on a regular basis with management personnel to maintain an informed staff and develop a participative management environment