HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors is looking for a Senior Field Project Manager to join their safety conscious team!
This position is based out of Canal Fulton, OH and is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and coordinating all aspects of project work from bid process through completion of project. Ensure project is completed in a safe manner according to the job procedure plan as well as the safety execution plan. Other responsibilities include the effective communication with customer, field crew and the operations manager in charge of the account. Ensure appropriate/reliable equipment and fully trained personnel are on site.
HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Serves as Project Manager for Clean Harbors National Remediation branch.
- Manages and oversees small to large size, technically complex projects involving waste site cleanup and construction, building and equipment decontamination and demolition.
- Prepare proposals, including cost estimates and work scopes and schedules.
- Acts as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding our customers’ concerns and priorities.
- Oversee project team including field supervisors, heavy equipment operators and technical support staff in order to meet project objectives and budget expectations.
- Provides engineering and technical support to field service offices.
- Takes lead on all credit and collections issues as it relates to managed projects.
- Provides technical support to Clean Harbors field service offices.
- Documents all aspects of the response action and compiles site data required to characterize the nature and extent of contamination, the hydrology and geological stratigraphy of the disposal site, and the environmental receptors that may be affected.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- With support of office management team, assist with procurement for projects including materials, equipment rental, temporary labor, and subcontractors.
- Provides timely, concise, and relevant information to superiors and subordinates.
- Provides technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
- Enforce the policies and procedures as it relates to Health & Safety. Will be measured off the district’s health and safety record. Works closely with the Director of Health and Safety in resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Performs other duties when assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, Environmental Sciences or related disciplines preferred.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ demonstrated Project Management experience in environmental remediation or site construction.
- Cost estimating experience and ability to develop and present Project Change Orders.
- Ability to review and interpret technical specifications and drawings.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong environmental remediation background and experience.
- Computer literate and fully proficient in Windows-based business software including Word and Excel.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal silks.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations governing remedial sites.
- Ability to travel for extended periods.
- Ability to perform site survey work and/or general construction tasks (concrete placement, piping, etc), a plus.
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC-Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.