The Foreman IS candidate will be responsible for supervising crews performing tasks associated with high pressure water blasting, tank cleaning, hazardous waste clean-up in a refinery or plant-based setting and emergency response work. You will also be tasked with ensuring that the job is completed on time and within budget. This is a physically intensive position that may require travel within the region based on business demands.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience with weekly overtime!
- Paid travel is provided! Mileage and per diem are available;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 day of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Works with the dispatchers in the allocation of manpower, equipment, and other resources needed for the next day;
- Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities, and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job;
- Works on an on-call rotation and responds quickly and immediately to requests;
- Trains and mentors technicians and provides input to the general management regarding performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision;
- Reports work-related accidents and incidents to supervision in a timely manner;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Prior industrial related experience required (i.e. hydro blasting, tank cleaning, emergency response and hazardous waste handling);
- Previous leadership experience in a Foreman or supervisory capacity;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Ability to travel as business demands require;
- Ability and willingness to work in a physically intensive role;
- Ability to wear a respirator as required;
- TWIC Card strongly preferred, or ability to obtain upon hire.
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC-Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.