The Surface Rentals Supervisor will be responsible for staff scheduling as well as ensuring assigned equipment receives any regular and/or required maintenance. The Surface Rentals Supervisor will be responsible and accountable for day to day Surface Rentals operations in the Red Deer and area region, providing leadership and direction to staff in line with policy and strategy.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, process, and acting in a safe manner always;
- Correspond regularly with customers to address any field issues as soon as possible;
- Monitor the field service issues daily, making sure all Peak equipment is being serviced regularly, appropriately;
- Manage, organize and redirect all paperwork related to the Surface Rentals team such as Field Work Orders, Equipment service reports, Asset sign In/Out sheets, Best Practices, time sheets, and other related documents;
- Prioritize field call outs and the ability to trouble shoot with customer and field staff over phone;
- Work with the branch in purchasing and maintaining branch inventory as it pertains to Surface Rentals equipment – parts, supplies, etc. in addition to managing the Inventory Standards and Practices to ensure the proper maintenance and monitoring of all product line stock;
- Oversee the tracking, scheduling and completion of equipment maintenance;
- Dispatch appropriately trained field service employees to perform appropriate field tasks and service requests;
- Required to be On-Call on a scheduled basis, taking all calls in relation to equipment and services;
- Take calls from Customers / in regard to booking or renting out available equipment, searching other branches where necessary;
- Dispatch and coordinate Rentals Transportation Trucks and third party vendors (Winch Tractors/Pickers/ Bed Trucks) and control a paper work included (logs, time sheets etc);
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and as required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ Years’ experience in oilfield rentals with a focus in centrifuge and mixed tank operations
- 3+ Years’ experience in a leadership or supervisory role;
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time based on client needs;
- Proficiency with Microsoft based applications and ability to learn internal company platforms;
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize work assignments, and the ability to be flexible and work extended hours during the winter season to meet tight deadlines.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company