The Plant Operations Manager will report directly to the General Manager and is responsible for management of plant storage pads, monofil and ash management, lean water drum pumping, and all roll off and spotter truck operations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages & benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Oversees and manages multiple areas and shifts within the facility
- Supervises and develops multiple Operations Supervisors, Plant Foremen and plant operations
- Ensures proper waste routing and management according to specified efficiencies
- Works in conjunction with the General Manager on personnel functions including, but not limited to hiring, terminating, development, etc.
- Works closely with the General Manager to continue to develop and enhance the facilities throughput and operation
- Analyzes and reviews profitability of facility in conjunction with the General Manager
- Ensures that employees follow and maintain all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensures, understands and has ownership for area specific permit required compliance standards
- Develops daily production goals for multiple groups and ensures execution
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
- Reviews all applicable SOP’s
- Performs other assignments as assigned by management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 4-5 years of plant operations experience
- 1-2 years of plant supervision experience
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.