Safety-Kleen Breslau, ON is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing superior maintenance, clerical, and administrative planning services to internal customers, while focusing on building maintenance personnel, scheduling, and operations.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensures timely and quality service delivery to internal clients;
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals and department files;
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted;
- Follow up on work orders and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding;
- Assists with the facilities inspections;
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, etc.
- Assist with process and procedure training;
- Monitor maintenance schedules to ensure there is no conflicts
- Prioritize non-emergency and break-in work order requests to approve and reject, review complete work orders, and produce schedule for the next day/week;
- Maintain planned work order backlog according to facility guidelines and utilize backlog to schedule daily and weekly work list;
- Partner with Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance; Supervisors to review work requests and determine feasibility and safety controls for work to be performed;
- Participate in production meetings with Maintenance Managers, Planners and Operations Managers to review upcoming work requests, weekly scheduling, and outage planning;
- Supports shipping by working with computer processes that are integral for the business to stay compliant with regulations set out by the ministry of environment;
- Other duties as assigned;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Required;
- Post Secondary Education is preferred;
- Basic Financial knowledge preferred -invoicing, PO’s, and general financial administrative tasks;
- Ability to be organized, think ahead, lead, direct and follow-up Required;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities;
- Ability to take instruction;
- Ability to work with technology and software programs;
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.