The Facility Operations Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of the operations throughout your shift. This includes supervison of multiple plant employees and plant process units.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive pay and benefits;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days;
- Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs multiple site specific plant operations, including, but not limited to: Process units performance, loading and unloading of bulk trailers, drumming off products, drum pumping, drum staging, repackaging operations if needed, scanning applications for waste tracking if applicable, and proper warehousing;
- Supervises multiple employees and plant operation;
- Ensures that employees follow and maintain all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures, holds employee's accountable;
- Works under the direction of the Operations Manager and General Manger of the facility;
- Reviews all applicable SOP's annually and scores satisfactorily on quizzes;
- Understands and drives Clean Compliance Standard;
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment;
- Operates forklifts as needed;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 3+ years of industry-related or plant experience preferred;
- Ability to work in team environment;
- Good organization and leadership skills;
- Proficiency in Windows based computer applications;
- Demonstrates proficiency in one or more of the following specific plant operations: drum pumping; drum dumping; tank farm operations; truck offloading/loading; wastewater treatment.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.