HydroChemPSC office in Ludington, MI is looking for a Traveling – Water Treatment Field Techn to join their safety conscious team! This team member is responsible for the successful execution of setting up and assisting with water treatment systems, pipeline hydrostatic testing and various other responsibilities. The Traveling – Water Treatment Field Tech serves as representative of HydroChemPSC in creating a continuous working relationship with clients/customers.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Field
CANDIDATE LOCATION: Home base (Must live within an hour of an airport)
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL UP TO 100% OF THE TIME WHEN REQUIRED
POSITION IS CONSIDERED AS A TRAVELING FIELD TECHNICIAN
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Experience in wastewater treatment, wastewater systems, valving, piping, and experience with pipeline hydrostatic testing a plus!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for project adherence for safety, compliance with Federal and State regulations and corporate policies;
- Must show ability to take full responsibility for all facets of assignments;
- Provides technical support for customers when required;
- Enforce the policies and procedures as it relates to Health & Safety;
- Adheres to and ensures constant compliance with Health & Safety Compliance and regulations;
- Travel to and from project sites; Position is on-call traveling technician;
- While home, still responsible for on-call assignments.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent (required);
- Valid Driver's License and Clean Motor Vehicle Record;
- Willingness to travel up to 100% travel required;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Experience with wastewater treatment systems and pipeline hydrostatic testing a PLUS;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills a must;
- TWIC card or ability to obtain TWIC card a must.
- HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.