Our Grande Prairie, AB location is currently looking for a Senior Rentals Coordinator to join our Surface Rentals Division. The Senior Rentals Coordinator is responsible to maintain Clean Harbors Customer relations through excellent service and quality equipment by addressing any customer needs, concerns, or complaints as well as tracking all Clean Harbors inventory while ensuring excellent utilization and maintenance.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintain an accurate daily fixed asset inventory system, this includes: Up-to-date equipment statuses (rent, ready, repairs etc), fixed asset locations whether at branch locations or in the field, available equipment for customer use;
- Attempt to Up-sell customers, ensuring a high level of utilization for all Clean Harbors assets;
- Take all calls from Customers / Calgary sales in regard to booking or renting out available equipment, searching other branches where necessary and adhere to any customer needs and concerns;
- Coordinate with product lines and field sales to deal with any equipment repairs and services;
- Update field sales of all new customers, to ensure there is a timely follow-up;
- Coordinate the movement of all Clean Harbors Fixed Assets, whether out to field locations, internal equipment transfers, or to and from 3rd party vendors for cleaning and repairs;
- Dispatch and coordinate all Clean Harbors Oilfield Rentals Transportation Trucks (Winch Tractors/Pickers/ Bed Trucks);
- Liaise closely with the shop foreman to ensure all booked equipment is ready for customer use and the starting date of the job;
- Required to be On-Call on a scheduled basis, taking all calls in relation to Clean Harbors equipment and services, notifying the appropriate product lines or managers to ensure excellent service;
- Review and file all shipping and receiving sheets, changing equipment statuses where necessary and billing customers for any charges in addition to turnarounds;
- Complete the Revenue Forecast on a weekly basis.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High level of administrative skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Products (Outlook, MS Word, Excel);
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Ability to adapt and function in stressful environment;
- A team player who is able to provide support, motivation, and encouragement to the team;
- Proactive work ethic, with the ability to think and act under pressure;
- Demonstrates strong initiative and judgment;
- Strong understanding of various winch tractors and trailers to determine the proper and safest way to haul Clean Harbors equipment;
- Strong understanding of permitting and county requirements when hauling loads into certain areas or provinces
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.