The Field Service Project Specialist is responsible for the direct interaction with clients throughout all Clean Harbors divisions including quotes for jobs, sales, working with specific needs of the clients and offering recommendations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Perform quotes for various jobs including spills, remediation, decontamination, etc.
- Talk via video or phone with customers as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and to resolve any pending complaints or issues.
- Participate in joint calls with specialists/representatives as needed and maintain a professional image when dealing with customers.
- Understand and work with the Representative and other Clean Harbors divisions in the communication of manpower, equipment and resources required to complete projects.
- Timely turn around time for quotes and inputting in system
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Clean Harbor Field Services
- 3+ years’ experience in environmental field service operation including project quotes
- Adaptable to change and ability to streamline project work
- Knowledge of scoping and pricing field service work.
- Knowledge of various types of equipment
- Proficiency in Windows based applications
- Knowledge of Sales Force or a like application system
- Ability to understand issues and resolve/address strategically
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local environmental regulations as well as Clean Harbors policies and procedures related to field operations
- Strong customer management/customer service skills
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.