The Class B Driver Lead provides primary route coverage for the assigned District as well as other Districts as needed to support vacation, sick time, and turnover. The Lead Driver will ride along and Mentor the new drivers that return from the regional training centers (UMO, Lube, WWF).
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Provide safe. friendly, on time, quality customer service
- Will be responsible for picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck, Box Trucks and or Lube Delivery Truck
- Will be responsible for mentoring and training other drivers
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Oil Terminals
- Will serve as backup driver to cover routes when needed
- Ensure waste / oil is stored in safe and proper manner
- Visit and service 8+ customer per day
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsements upon hire
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 3 weeks away from home
- Ability to train and mentor on job responsibilities
- Previous route service driving experience preferred
- Must have excellent Safety record
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, and attention to detail required
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).