Our Wichita, KS refinery is looking to add a Office/Training Manager (internally referred to as a Quality Assurance Manager) to the team. The Office/Training Manager is primarily responsible for developing and implementing quality assurance procedures and systems to support timely delivery of products and services and ensure customer/client satisfaction.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive pay;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Assist in site sign in and training of visiting vendors;
- Purchase Order Management of POs for the facility;
- Receive vendor invoicing and ensure timely payments to vendors;
- Training tracking of all training items for each department at the facility;
- Support all management with day to day office tasks;
- Payroll completion with accuracy for all departments to ensure payroll is done correctly every week;
- Responsible for assuring quality and compliance of products and service delivery including work processes, raw materials, and finished goods and delivery. May include monitoring, reviewing or developing appropriate processes, people performance, tolls, metrics, goals and internal and external customer satisfaction;
- Update quality assurance programs as necessary to comply with new specifications and contractual obligations;
- Manage suppliers;
- Assigns or delegates tasks to department or cross-functional employees to ensure adequate manpower is available to meet product inspection requirements;
- May provide staff direction, manage performance, assist in positive employee relations, and ensure compliance to HS&E requirements;
- Quality Management System Lead.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required;
- Post-secondary education in Business or related field preferred;
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management;
- Good leadership capabilities to lead projects to successful completion;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- High Levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail;
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong initiative;
- Strong time management skills;
- Proven decision-making abilities;
- Ability to manage, prioritize, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.