Clean Harbors in Norwell, MA is looking for an Environmental Customer Service Specialist to join our team. Our Environmental Customer Service Specialist is responsible for the support of Clean Harbors services and operations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Plays an active role in promoting teamwork, ownership, premier customer service and quality within the organization
- Provides exceptional customer service when managing customer inquiries and service needs via phone, email, and online platform
- Ensures timely resolution to any customer issues
- Possesses knowledge and ability to promote all Clean Harbors services
- Interacts with sales and operations personnel to ensure they have knowledge on customer feedback/service issues
- Specific tasks as assigned by management
Customer Service activities include:
- Account setup/modifications
- Profile creation
- Order management
- Resolve compliance issues
- BS/BA in Business or Environmental Science preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in Windows Office based applications
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.