HPC Industrial is looking for a Dispatcher to join their safety conscious team! The Dispatcher’s major function of this position is to logistically multi-task; specifically, as it relates to employee selection, planning, organizing and scheduling. This person will communicate with the HPC Industrial Site Operations Managers to ensure we have a clear priority, scope and communicated understanding of the required work as well as the resources required and committed for execution of the specific workscope.
About HPC Industrial
HPC Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Receives incoming job requests from clients and HPC Industrial personnel.
- Obtains necessary information to organize servicing of the job to meet or exceed expectations; both conveyed and unspoken.
- Maintains all forms of communications with HPC Industrial personnel in remote locations to respond to service and equipment problems, emergencies, etc.
- Determines types and quantities of material and equipment needed from appropriate resources.
- Monitors and communicates needs to appropriate district personnel to ensure adequate supply is available.
- Selects appropriate personnel to operate equipment in a professional manner, taking into consideration DOT logs, days off schedule, time distribution, etc.
- Initiates and completes all service related paperwork to comply with all HPC Industrial, State and Federal regulations.
- Effectively organizes, on short notice, frequent changes in service jobs pending or in progress.
- Communicates regularly with the HPC Industrial Site Manager to ensure job priorities are clear, job quality is acceptable and to resolve any conflicts concerning personnel/equipment resources available. Immediately notifies the HPC Industrial Site Manager of any problems or concerns.
- Interacts with vendors as necessary or directed.
- Actively participates in safety meetings.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Industrial, petro-chemical, office and plant.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Industrial Cleaning Supervisory experience.
- 2+ years of dispatch/logistics experience.
- Extensive knowledge in operating equipment used in industrial cleaning.
- Extensive knowledge of HPC Industrial policies, procedures and protocols.
- Excellent planning/scheduling skills including preparation and communication of all job related documentation including but not limited to JSA, Tailgate Safety meeting, permits, variances, heat stress and water logs plus all such other and further site specific paperwork.
- Knowledgeable of DISA, Alliance Safety Council Training, ISTC and HASC systems.
- Knowledge of records management including personnel, equipment, purchasing and billing.
- Possess excellent communication and human relations skills. Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner. Excellent problem solving/relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
HPC Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.