*Weekly Overtime Opportunities*
*Room for Growth - Ex: CDL Sponsorship*
Our Dolton, IL location is currently seeking Entry Level Environmental Field Techs to learn our business. This position is responsible for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous and non-hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials. This is an entry level position with tremendous growth opportunity. If you are looking for a career path and have an interest in the growing field of Environmental Clean-Up, apply now to speak with a recruiter.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Paid training and employee development
- Competitive pay DOE;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Group 401K woth company matching component
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Engage in physical labor including lifting, pulling and pushing heavy objects;
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc.;
- Perform emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.;
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous laborer experience an asset (ie. Industrial or construction background), OR
- Ability to perform manual labor (heavy lifting, working in all weather conditions, etc);
- Ability to travel as business demands require (company paid);
- Must be clean shaven and able/willing to wear a respirator;
- Valid drivers license.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.