HPC Industrial is looking for a Insite Technician to join their safety conscious team! The Technician is responsible for the safe and proper execution of HPC Industrial jobs across our downstream line.
About HPC Industrial
HPC Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting equipment.
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure pumps.
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized Hydroblasting and/or Chemical cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer expectations.
- Conduct routine and required maintenance on the unit and all peripherals, including industrial vacuuming equipment and the disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment and various other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and administrative functions.
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and paper mills, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business.
- OSHA certification may be required for this job.
- Knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
HPC Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.