The Director of Oracle Cloud Applications - ERP Systems (Internally known as Director ERP Systems) is responsible to oversee all systems development and implementation for all aspects of Oracle Cloud Corporate ERP systems as it relates to Supply Chain and Procurement applications, including setting and managing priorities for direct reports based on the business priorities of the Supply Chain business users, while ensuring all activities are complete and within project timelines.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Develop and institute policies and procedures associated with application design, testing, and deployment of Oracle Cloud applications and integrated processes;
- Monitor key organization requirements as they relate to Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Applications, such as the daily execution and distribution of information;
- Direct the corrective actions resulting from overall system operation and performance;
- Review and approve all Oracle Cloud Supply Chain application Design/Configuration Decisions and any associated integrated applications with existing legacy system;
- Act as a liaison between the Supply Chain organization, management information systems, and the executive organization;
- Direct resources to meet project deadlines and milestones; Identify risks and manage issue resolution;
- Assist Supply Chain staff with the creation of various reports and queries that can be used for reporting and audits;
- Provide regular project status updates to MIS management and applicable project teams;
- Develop strategic plans for systems Configuration, capacity planning, and integration related issues associated with the overall .net and Oracle Cloud architecture;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably with a focus in Computer Science;
- 5+ years relevant experience;
- Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation for Supply Chain and Procurement expertise;
- Knowledge of relational database;
- Strong understanding of core business practices;
- Project Management knowledge;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SQL.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.