Location: Hyderabad, TS, India
Date Posted: Nov 16, 2022
Category: Pricing & Proposals
Job ID: 114967
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/) And Smartworks Baner, Pune and Bangalore. Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company is celebrating its 41st year in 2021 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
Pricing & Proposal: Technical Proposal Specialist
The Technical Proposal Specialist is responsible for developing, preparing, and writing proposals for large, complex solicitation requests and/or requests for information (RFI), including leading and coordinating the proposal preparation and approval process, including Legal, Risk and Pricing review. This position may support Proposal Managers as needed as well as support Price Increase and Analysis activities as requested from Pricing Management team.
Development of Bid/Tender Responses, Read, review solicitations/requests to develop detailed action plan to accurately respond to each request.
• Conduct conference calls/meetings to gather determine what information is required, develop questions about the opportunity and coordinate price reviews as needed and it is necessary for accurate completion of bid response
• Develop and ensure up to date basic company information, collaborating with other internal departments to compile broad company information and keep it up to date
• Coordinate Bid Approval Process (Such as Legal, Signature, Review)
• Coordinate contract review/business review between Law department and Executive Management as required
• Coordinate Pricing review calls as needed for opportunities and generate final bid response documents
1. 5 – 7 years of working experience with proposal/RFP/Bidding background
2. Industrial cleaning experience in the refining, petrochemical, or energy markets
3. Strong command over communication (reading, written and verbal) In English
4. Team Player & Commitment towards role and responsibility; detail oriented
5. Experience with SQL & Power BI skills desirable
6. Work independently with minimum supervision
Shift Timings: 6: 00 PM to 3:00 AM IST