Location: Port Arthur, TX, United States
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2022
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 115188
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.
Clean Harbors is seeking a Supervisor IS.
• Responsible for the direct and supervise the activities of all personnel assigned to their job.
• Ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and job requirements (budget and schedule) are met.
• Responsible for execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time.
• Demonstrate proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 7+ years experience in heavy industrial construction.
• 2+ years supervisory experience.
• Valid Class 1 or 3 drivers’ license.
• WHMIS, CSTS, Confined Space, Fall Arrest, H2S Alive, First Aid, TDG and Safety training.
• Dewatering background required.
• Pipe fusing an asset.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.