Clean Harbors Norwell, MA is looking for a Lead Environmental Customer Service Specialist to join their safety conscious team! As a Lead Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for taking incoming customer calls related to service requests, issues, invoice questions and on-line service support among others. You will ensure the timely resolution of open issues or requests and act as a mentor for the Customer Service Representatives in your assigned area.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Creates sales orders for customer service requests;
- Completes and submits all required paperwork;
- Creates all purchase orders;
- Assures daily billing of the business is completed consistently;
- Participates in pricing strategy sessions;
- Provides guidance and support to direct report personnel.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service
- Degree in Environmental Science preferred
- Previous customer service experience;
- Previous supervisory experience is an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and related programs.
- Bachelors degree required
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.