Clean Harbors in Norwell,MA is looking for a Project Manager 3 to plan, coordinate, and report the status of projects from initiation to implementation, including managing project costs, resources, change requests, risks, scope, and issues to ensure that maximum business benefits are achieved. This position should have a focus in continuous improvement, mechanical engineering and manufacturing.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Leading Environment Sustainability and Circular Economy Efforts;
- Spirited and passionate team who display core values of safety, teamwork, integrity, customer service and stakeholder value;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Structure and execute operational and strategic projects by developing work plans, gathering relevant data, leading analytical efforts, and developing final recommendations;
- Work with department team leaders on the subsequent development and roll-out of action plans;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the industry and organizational environment and its impact on objectives;
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships and identify and share best practices in analyses and methodologies with peers and project team members
- Continually look for opportunities to innovate and improve processes[MG1]
- Understand current state and required steps to transition users to new tools and processes
- Work with business leads to help drive alignment and standardization of requirements and processes where possible
- Business process design – planning, documentation, and facilitation
- Work cross-functionally to execute on departmental change management strategy and process
- Ensure alignment to strategic objectives
- Demonstrable knowledge, skills, and experience across a range of subject areas
- Provide effective team leadership and project management for continuous improvement
- Contribute to a culture of trust and understanding to drive operational excellence
- Project management -- planning, requirements gathering, SME analysis and communication.
Manage systems data and process – provide team leadership on optimal use and benefit of systems and tools
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior role/s, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic projects;
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to take direction from the management team;
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance;
- Impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with management team;
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.