The Class B Driver will work both indoors and outdoors at plants, and customer sites. Drive will be responsible for assisting with daily lab packs (must have lab packing experience) within customer facilities, household hazardous waste (HHW) collections and lab moves.
** $5,000 sign on bonus for candidates that meet the CDL requirements **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Customer facing position
- Up to 50% overnight travel
- Chemistry knowledge a plus to complete waste segregation
- Experience with safe and compliant execution of lab-pack projects/jobs
- Proper packaging of material / waste and off specifications of commercial products
- Print required labels and labels drums and assure driver of an expedient pick-up.
- Load/pack materials/wastes properly and segregate for compatibility the waste material on transport vehicle
- Must be computer savvy
- Overall quality control of waste materials to be shipped
- Understand customer specific disposal restrictions/special packaging requirements
- CDL B required
- MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE CDL MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- Hazmat endorsement required
- Tanker endorsement preferred, or ability to secure upon hire
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College degree in chemistry, biology, geology, or other natural science preferred but not required
- Detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Class B CDL required
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driver record
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.