HydroChemPSC is looking for a Leak Sealing Technician to join their safety conscious team! The Leak Sealing Technician is responsible for performance of on-line leak-sealing repairs using various techniques and equipment for leak sealing, pipe wrap and field machining.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to and in strict accordance with HPC Policies, Practices, and procedures.
- Performs basic on-line repairs on client work sites including drill and tap, adjusting, packing, bonnets, flanges, thread leaks and connectors. leak sealing and repairs.
- May assist with advanced repairs such as fabrication, measuring and installation.
- May assist in recording repair information.
- Obtains the proper work permits for performance of work
- Completes daily reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assists in maintaining customer requirements and satisfaction while ensuring company standards are met.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts and submits to designated management.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Demonstrates initiative, planning work and carrying out tasks without detailed instructions; makes constructive suggestions; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance and undertakes additional responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Field duties require indoor and outdoor work in a plant atmosphere
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection
- TWIC Card is required
Skills and Experience:
- Six (6) months of leak sealing, pipe fitting or valve repair
- Interstate Travel is required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Technical school or relevant training preferred.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.