The Sales Manager – Heater Pigging and Pipeline Services is responsible to grow, expand and maintain a required minimum base of revenue and number of customers, and manage all the account managers and senior account managers within the territory. This position will oversee Heater Pigging and Pipeline Services.
This position is flexible in location. Candidates must be able to travel as needed.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in New Business accounts; Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives; complete annual Sales Revenue Budget; ensure the timely approval of expense reports from direct reports and manage and control Sales expenses.
- Direct and coordinate all Account Manager sales activity to meet goals
- Communicate and interact with facility and service management to ensure that customers’ needs are met; promote communication and coordination between Sales, Operations, Customer Service and Customers.
- Conduct performance evaluations of key sales indicators and statistics to monitor progress in attaining goals; maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results.
- Complete quarterly customer reviews for account development and activity with direct reports
- Participate in joint sales calls with Account Managers to promote business and to provide coaching and feedback to Account Managers
- Screen, hire, train and continually evaluate Sales personnel
- Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from Customers
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements
- Review, understand, and use Monthly Revenue and Receivable Reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelors Preferred
- 5+ years Industry Experience Preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- CRM Database; saleforce.com a plus
- Ability to Travel 50%
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.