The Opportunity: Cranston will be having an onsite hiring event on Tuesday 8/20/22 8am-4pm, Offers will be made on the spot. The address is 167 Mill Street, Cranston RI 02905. If you would like to secure a time please call or text me at 781-490-5584.
Clean Harbors is currently seeking workers for our facility in Cranston, RI. This is a great opportunity for college students or recent high school grads wanting to gain some work experience. As a Warehouse Technician / Facility Technician I you will perform hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans.
2nd Shift - 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Monday through Friday)
- Performs basic operations including, but not limited to, drum movement, drum opening, tank farm truck loading / unloading in compliance with DOT segregation requirements, filter press operations, and proper inventory warehousing.
- Operates a forklift when necessary, responsible for performing and documenting daily safety check prior to operating.
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking movements, able to use scanning application for dumping and pumping.
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must maintain a clean work environment.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be 18 years or older
- 1 plus years of related experience
- Fork lift experience preferred
- Ability to use computer
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
Clean Harbors is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.