Clean Harbors is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive, to join the Environmental Sales team. Our Enterprise Account Executives are charged with handling our most crucial clients, are responsible for all aspects of the Enterprise Account strategy, from the strategic vision to the execution of critical programs that develop and deepen our relationships with an Enterprise Account. Our Enterprise Account Executives work with Fortune 1000 accounts and other large, centrally controlled clients, to expand our share of wallet, penetrate new and adjacent opportunities, and drive Clean Harbors to be an indispensable partner to our premier customers.
***Applicants may live anywhere in the US and should be no more than one hour from a major Airport ***
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for Enterprise Accounts to support the Company in achieving profitable revenue growth (e.g., detailed revenue potential estimates for all sites, analysis of decision process and key players, understanding our critical stakeholders, and weekly plans for activity and revenue growth for each account)
- Leverage professional network, current client relationships, and prospect leads to develop new business opportunities
- Develop and advance a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the Company, mapping client organizations and focusing on decision makers with varying buyer motivations
- Develop a complete understanding of an Enterprise Account’s needs, understand market drivers and forces, ensure appropriate service and/or product delivery and pricing, and communicate concisely and effectively to achieve mutual goals
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen’s solutions within their organization
- Anticipate the Enterprise Account’s changes, adjusting and adapting accordingly
- Manage communications between key stakeholders and internal teams
- Negotiate contracts with the Enterprise Account, establish a timeline of performance and deliver predictable results
- Establish and oversee internal budgets with the Company and external budgets with the Enterprise Account
- Plan and present reports on each Account’s progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives; Utilize executive presence and influence to drive consensus and bias-to-action with internal and external
- Meet all Account’s needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines, contracts, and agreements
- Proactively resolve key customer issues and complaints
- Analyze customer data, working cross-functionally with support teams, to deepen customer relationship management through valuable insights and action plans
- Deepen existing business relationships by continuing to increase the Account’s satisfaction with ownership of contractual service requirements, follow up with service delivery and deliver ever-improving customer service
- Understand account profitability, value, and potential to inform strategy that maximizes profit, increases market share, and keeps the Company as the provider of choice
- Customer Relationship Management: Cultivate and advance relationships with internal and external stakeholders to define and deliver program goals that maximize profitable revenue and make the Company an indispensable partner to each assigned Enterprise Account.
- Establish and Execute Effective Sales Strategies: Identify opportunities across the Enterprise Account to expand share of wallet, identify and penetrate new opportunities and leads, negotiate contracts and persuade senior stakeholders, and align resources and communications that deliver sustainable and sticky profitable revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preference toward those in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related fields
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience, as high level “C” sales development and management or combination of relevant experience in the industry
- Verifiable successful track record of multi-million-dollar annual quota attainment
- Proven track record of developing and executing sales strategies; target customer selection, sales processes, account development and multi-tiered relationship building
- A producer with a demonstrated track record of identifying, creating, and closing deals, and ultimately building a business
- Demonstrated tact, discretion, and sound business judgment
- Senior-level experience in overseeing multiple states, locals, and customers in the industry; in-depth understanding of industry drivers
- Ability to influence and cultivate strong internal relationships and develop sales support resources
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- An enthusiastic and polished people-person exceptional interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
- Tireless, high-energy professional with a bold and innovative flair
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy with mature commercial acumen
- A strategic thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills; listener and presenter able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) and influence all C suite buyers
- Proficient background resolving customer issues within RCRA, DOT, CERCLA, Environmental Remediation, Emergency Response, Industrial High-Pressure Cleaning applications preferred
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills
- Self-starter and autonomous goal achiever that brings cross-functional teams together to deliver profitable revenue results
- Strategic and Conceptual selling expert
- Adept analytical skills and project planning/management experience
- Comfortability working in a matrixed environment
- Ability to travel 30-50%
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.