Driver, Class A Liquid - CA_Highland
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Highland, CA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 11, 2022
Job ID: 112517
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Class A CDL Required;
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required;
- TWIC card is required;
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required;
- Experience operating Class A Tankers and Roll-Off Trucks preferred.