We are looking for a Director, Lodging Services to join our team in Sherwood Park, Alberta. This position will have oversight of all company fixed, drill camps and portable lodging division; as well as, the wastewater and maintenance division for the lodging business across Canada.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive annual base salary with lucrative yearly bonus potential
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for the revenue growth for the Lodging business as assigned. Revenue growth must be aggressive and meet corporate and organizational targets and must be consistent from year to year;
- Exercise program oversight for revenue quality and margin performance of the line of business as assigned;
- Identify new revenue streams including ancillary revenue streams;
- Analyze ongoing business for gaps, deficiencies, and opportunities to improve margin, including reviewing competitive trends, markets trends, quoting trends vs. the market, and contractual review, and ultimate responsibility for margin improvement for the respective line of business;
- Coach, mentor, develop and lead a competent team; ensure staff understand and appreciate the responsibility to meet the needs of the organization in delivering services to both their assigned business unit(s)and the Lodging Services team;
- Provide expert resources to assist field sales and vertical sales in sales support and with technical sales support;
- Responsible to define the value proposition for the assigned line of business, including working with corporate marketing and sales personnel to develop sales support material, technical presentations, etc;
- Maintain open and collaborative relationships with clients, ensuring commitments and needs are met and provide a mutual benefit.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma with a focus in Business Management strongly preferred;
- 5+ years’ experience with remote lodging required;
- Previous experience managing remote lodge and/or camp assets required;
- Previous financial (capital planning, budgets, profit and loss reports) and strategic sales experience;
- Proven ability to lead a multi-faceted team both local and remote;
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time as required for business needs.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.