**$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS**
Clean Harbors Weymouth MA is looking for a HM183 Tank Inspector to join their safety conscious team! The HM183 Tank Inspector is primarily responsible to perform visual, internal, pressure and leak tests on truck mounted tanks. As well as being responsible for tank testing on Hazardous Material certified tanks such as vac trucks, hydro excavators, oil tankers, guzzlers, tanker trailers, cargo tanks, and more. This position may be required to work overtime and will be responsible for testing at the branch office/yard in Weymouth MA
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Perform VIPK inspections [visual, internal, pressure, leakage];
- Timely and accurate completion of all required paperwork;
- Assist with other repairs and preventative maintenance in shop as required;
- Order parts and maintain inventory as required;
- Perform necessary tank test on units, and ensure they comply with all government and company standards and regulations;
- Perform repairs to tanks within the inspectors’ qualifications;
- Apply proper decaling to tanks;
- Maintain all tools and test equipment;
- Assist with finding qualified repair shops when necessary.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ years’ experience as a tank inspector (VIPK inspections) required;
- HM-183 Register Inspector (Tank Inspector) Certificate is strongly preferred;
- 1+ years diesel mechanic experience with heavy-duty trucks and/or equipment preferred;
- Must have own set of basic tools, up to ½” (specialty inspector tools will be provided);
- Strong computer skills required;
- Valid Driver’s License is required;
- Experience operating heavy equipment is an asset.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.