***$5000 SIGN ON BONUS***
Clean Harbors Weymouth MA is looking for a Mobile Diesel Mechanic to join their safety conscious team! This role will be responsible for conducting small repairs on our company fleet throughout our Braintree, Weymouth, and Cranston locations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Traveling in a company vehicle to our Braintree, Weymouth and Cranston locations.
- Conducting repair of Clean Harbors vehicles and equipment;
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment and vehicles;
- Completing and submitting all required daily checklists and other paperwork.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Willingness to complete a background check, drug test, and physical.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
“2022 Top Company For Women To Work For in Transportation”