HydroChemPSC is currently looking for hiring a Regional Admin Manager. This individual will be responsible for supervising the administrative duties for Industrial Services for each region, as well as ensuring appropriate staffing, training, and execution of duties for Field Admin Manager’s and Industrial Services Rep’s for a given region.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree is an asset;
- 3 years’ relevant experience;
- Microsoft Office tool – proficient with Excel, Formulas, and Pivot tables;
- Proficient with WIN and CRM systems;
- Strong communication, leadership and problem solving skills;
- Ability to travel up to 80%
* Skills and experience:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manage FAMs and ISR - both directly and indirectly. Recruit, hire, train, evaluate and otherwise supervise FAMs and ISRs;
- Understand workload and assure administrative staffing for all branches in a region. Plan for shutdown/turnaround staffing to assure we have proper coverage.
- Travel to branch offices and customer locations to review administrative coverage and assess staff.
- Routinely report to Regional, District and Branch Managers on Administrative Issues. Produce accurate and timely reports on key performance indicators.
- Become expert in all WIN and 3rd party (e.g. TRACK, ACORN, ARIBA) systems and procedures and train ISRs and FAMs to be proficient in these systems and procedures. Be an expert on all Quote to Cash procedures.
- Work with Regional Finance Managers and other finance team members to properly account for all activities (vendor purchase order resolution, unbilled accruals, discount/rebate accruals, Timecard reconciliation).
- Assures customer satisfaction - timely and accurate responses to customer requests (pricing, invoicing, and reporting).
- Assist in driving profit improvement - run profit and other KPI reports. Alert management and help resolve issues.
- Assures all locations have proper administrative setup: Supplies, forms, printers, scanners and other basic office equipment.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.